Friday, February 25, 2011

When Research Happens to Good People

I don't know if this happens to all good people, but do you know what happens to me when I do research? Like for instance, I was looking at these really pretty wrap bracelets on a certain sporty-girl website? They're made from waxed linen and beads. Anyway, I wanted to make some (or one) so I looked on the interwebs to see if there were instructions? And there were instructions- right here - .http://www.how-to-make-jewelry.com/how-to-create-a-beaded-leather-wrap-bracelet.html But then I just keep looking and looking.( I mean, you try it! Just try it! Look at just Christine's site. I swear you'll go from one thing to the next getting madly inspired like I did) Then I send links to my BFF, then we talk about them and how they're so expensive and say we should make them and then I write about how they're expensive and I should make one and before I know it, my baby is awake and the time when I could have done some bracelet making has flown off, never to return. And this happens all the time! You see? If only life didn't get in the way...

No comments:

Post a Comment